Why Blogger as a Blog and a Good Blogger Guide

Today we received the following response to our blog and I thought it would be interesting to see and a response I made.

The questions was: So I've been searching around looking at blogs because I want to start one at my site ( golf schools ). But I'm not sure how I want to go.... blogger, wordpress, drupal... not sure, and I don't know that much about them. I like the look of this site. If you have time could you email me what you like/dislike about your blog? Thank you if you decide to take the time to help me out, and I understand if you don't. Ultimately I want it to look good with being "hands off" as much as possible. Anyway, keep up the good work.

My response was:
I like this blog format - Blogger.com - as it is easy to use and a clean layout. Those who are reading it do click through to other articles we link to on the referenced web sites. It has been good for other web traffic. I am also starting to use some of the tips from "The Rational Guide to Goggle Blogger" as a reference and marketing and promotion aid. It has proven to be useful. Here is a link to purchase the book if this is something you are interested in using.



Siewierski Consulting is to help you find the right answer and solutions to these questions and issues, and identify the solutions that work best for your business.

Please note we are starting to see more and more questions as we continue to send out our emails and newsletters. Thank you for joining us, reading and sending your questions. To receive our e-newsletter go to our site and register here.

0 Comments: