Spring thoughts on search - as in bing, and Google Chrome

Some random thoughts on various topics as spring stays wet and cool in the Colorado Front Range, the weather is not always like this to start summer but I find it quite nice. Everything is green and in full blooms with wild flowers going crazy with color.

After having my laptop stolen at a trade show I have had the joys of getting a new computer and rebuilding and reloading the newest workhorse. It has truly been a pain. As I have been adding software and getting everything just right again I have experimented with the Google Chrome browser. I like Chrome, but it crashes too often when I have too many windows open. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but I do hope they fix it. Speaking of Google, and yes I do profess to a google centric bias in many ways, here is hoping that bing - Microsoft's newest lob into the search market, is successful and then someone else can make a dent into search market share.


What are your thoughts and experience so far with Google Chrome or Microsift new launch of Bing?


0 Comments: