Google+, Facebook & Twitter

Quite the buzz and lots of opinions with the announcement of Google+. Is this the Google effort that will make its true mark in social corners? Many have speculated it will take a chunk out of Facebook's shine and now some say it is twitter that may take the bigger shot. Check out comments from Chris Crum on this topic in. Do you think they can maim Twitter as discussed.

Me I just signed up for a test account and am very curious how well this will take off and work. Having used many of the google family of products it wold be nice to see it all come together in a clean and intuitive fashion.

2 Comments:

  1. good start

  2. A person essentially assist to make significantly articles I might state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual put up extraordinary. Fantastic activity!
    Excellent site. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!
    hi!,I like your writing so a lot! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I need an expert on this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.